Catsy’s product information management system has always supported content export in tab-delimited and XML formats. With Catsy’s newly introduced ASP.net extraction module, we now support ASP.net ecommerce sites.
Ecommerce packages like ASP.net have a strict set of requirements for XML export. Starting with Catsy 8.1, you can manage content in the Catsy ONEsource product information management database and deploy products to ASP.net seamlessly.
This export process encapsulates both product updates and image updates. Some features include:
• Easy to use and configure
• Ability to export only selected categories
• Ability to append additional info like price and manufacturer to exported product name
• Ability to include/exclude products marked “active” or “inactive”
• Ability to strip HTML from Product Names
• Ability to automatically upload feed via FTP
• Ability to send feed via email
• Online documentation and Quick Start instructions and more
With ASP.net we are opening up our support to external shopping cart / e-commerce systems. Adding this capability to the existing print, web, PDF and tablets makes it easy for our customers to execute a set multi-channel strategy.
If you would like to know more about how to make these new technologies work for you, or if you are interested learning more about our print, web or product information management software, please contact us.